Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the fuse box on my 06 900 vulcan horn not working and thinking that it might be a fuse I checked the switch it looked good put power to horn it worked so must be a fuse or relay can someone help before I strat takin stuff the bike to find this

·
Registered
976 Posts
Under the right hand trim panel. You put your key into it to take the seat off. Pull the seat, look under the screw that has the helmet latch on it that also holds the battery cover and you'll see another screw, that screw goes through the top of the trim panel. Take the screw out and then you can pop the trim panel off and you'll see the fuse box.

The screw goes into a rubber grommet in the side panel and sometimes gets stuck so you might have to take the battery cover off to get a pair of needle nose or long pliers in there to hold the rubber while you start unscrewing.

·
Registered
782 Posts
The fuse box is under the side cover located just below the seat on the right hand side of the bike. It is fuse #8 on the fuse box. To remove the side cover, remove the seat, loosen the Japanese phillips head screw that is down in the hole (not the one holding the tool box in place), and then just pull the cover straight out from the bike. There are 3 rubber grommets holding pins on the cover. When you pull out on the cover the pins just pop out of the grommets.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts