Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1946-2014
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm just lucky as all get out but I got nothing to gripe about on my bike other than I wish the weather would cooperate so I can ride. This heat is killing me but slowly the temp is coming down. Maybe I can get some miles before Christmas.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Great to hear it!

I've had a pretty good year in that regard too. I think I finally have my bike dialed in the way I want it. And she's been dead reliable, too!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I've had an issue with mine (tick, tick, tick...), but I still can't think of a bike I'd rather have. I dig the size & power of this beast.

·
Registered
361 Posts
The wife and I were riding around midnight, upper 40's, stars were out here in northeast TN. Other than the belt issue, it's a great ride !
Oh ya lucky bugger.

Last bit of night riding I done was in -1deg c about a mouth ago. Be glad to see the back end of winter, so sick and tired of wind rain and co-co-co-cold.

Roll on daylight savings and Summer ye-ha.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Winter??? Then I saw you are in New Zealand, up in Canada it is just cooling off in Fall and winter is coming (brrrrr). Hopefully will not have to put away the bike for at least two months yet but riding days are already shorter-the price to pay for living in the land of frozen hockey pucks, Medicare and no hurricanes. Ride on!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts