Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, October 2015
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traveled without a luggage rack last two years. Turns out my grilfriend likes going places. We just loaded up the Saddlemen sissy bar bag and clipped it on. I have classed it up a bit.

Here's the pre-rack setup

And moments ago I bolted on the new "Cobra OEM Sissy Bar Luggage Rack - Tube 02-4468"

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
Thats the stock tailight on the 1700's. LED

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Yes, stock taillight, transformerish.. Till my 6 yr old girl goes ahhh you have a heart for a light

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
I am not "wild" about the tail light shape, just wish it had less of a chrome bezel at the top.

Yes... people say it looks like a heart. But it is plenty bright enough..... and it is very noticeable because of the shape and the shape of the light it emits...

·
BOTM Winner, October 2015
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that stock taillight is pretty visible. On a group lunchtime sandwich run today I followed a Victory, last years 8-ball or something. The bikes' LED lamps are in a kind of two-sided split diamond housing. Well anyway, the way it is split I was sure half his tail light wasn't working. If you are directly behind you could see both sides are lit. It's a bit odd and not very big.

I have a Signal Dynamics flashy brake light doo-dad wired in. I feel like that helps.

·
Premium Member
1,707 Posts
I have a Signal Dynamics flashy brake light doo-dad wired in.
Got one of those wired to the trunk lights.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I need more light on my 2000 1500 Nomad, thinking of adding the signal Dynamics flashy and lights on the hardbags, Any suggestions?

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
I checked EBAY, and put in signal dynamics flashy brake light doo dad... no items found!! hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts