Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Kawasaki and to motorcycling in general. I've been riding for all of a month so far and I've put 650 miles on my bike. I was looking to get into a cheap used bike, but instead I took a plunge. I got a 2015 Vulcan S. I couldn't be happier with my buy. I've already had a few curious comments and thumbs up while out cruising. I think the styling has devided some people. But I think any good new design will do just that. I think the bike is beautiful. It has more than enough power for me and its light enough to toss around.
A couple things about me. I'm 34, a sheet metal journeyman, a father and a husband. So being safe and riding responsibly is important to me. I've always felt like I kept a good eye out for motorcyclist but now that I'm riding one I can see just how important that is. Almost every single motorcyclist I've passed while out cruising has waved at me. I really like the comradery. I can't wait to start modifying and making my bike my own. Anyone that would like to get in touch, feel free. I hope everyone stays safe out there.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
Welcome from Georgia!

If you have not already, take an MSF beginners riding course, then practice practice practice.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually that was one of the stipulations that my wife set forth. I've completed the course and I got my license. I really do think that's the best route for any new rider, or heck, any old one that hasn't. It was actually a great course. I talked my nephew into taking it with me as he just bought a new bike as well. Gotta have those head turns!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Welcome!

Welcome from Nebraska! Enjoy that fine ride!

Pics of your ride?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts