Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK GUYS AND GALS....I always kick off the New Year with a New Years day ride. Puttin this out there to see if anyone is interested. I'll be ridin regardless.

RACNRAY

·
Registered
25 Posts
OK GUYS AND GALS....I always kick off the New Year with a New Years day ride. Puttin this out there to see if anyone is interested. I'll be ridin regardless.

RACNRAY
Hey Ray.. imagine meeting you here, LOL.. Where is the ride to, If you don't mind, I would like to take a nice ride and try this thing out ;)

Hurc

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am planning on a long ride, around the lake to Indiantown for b/fast, then some more around the lake and up to US27 south of Sebring, then thru Venus and back. Long ride and spirited at times.
Meeting at the truck pull-off 1/4 mile north of I-75 @ 7:45. leave BY 8AM. We don't wait...GOTTA RIDE!!

RACNRAY

·
Premium Member
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sad to say that out of the 3 of us that showed up I was the only one carrying the Vulcan banner. On the other hand the 2 with me are my good buddies. We did our ride and had great weather. I did 375 mls round trip. Always a great way to start the New Year!

RACNRAY

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hope you had a great ride. I did one here in St Louis. Was to be about 10 people on the ride. Turned it was me and another guy. I guess the 23 degrees was to much for some. Anyway we did about 100 miles. Was a great time, great way to start off the new year!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sad to say that out of the 3 of us that showed up I was the only one carrying the Vulcan banner. On the other hand the 2 with me are my good buddies. We did our ride and had great weather. I did 375 mls round trip. Always a great way to start the New Year!

RACNRAY
I am glad you had a good ride, it was a beautiful day for it for sure. I so wished I could have done it with you guys. Maybe next time.

Best wishes to you, Ray in this new year. May it bring you all you deserve, my friend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts