Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Not a bad combination. Looks good. How is the ride?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. There is no quick release system but it only attaches to the handle bars with two clamps. So it will be easy to remove. Installation took awhile(about 45 min) to get the windshield set at the height and angle I wanted.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I was on the fence between the MS Speed Demon (fork-mounted version of the Demon) and a Windvest. I just ordered the Windvest; I'll be interested how you like the Demon.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like that windshield what exhaust is that
Thanks Grim! The exhaust is a Roadburner Velocity Pro 2-1 exhaust. It sounds soooooooo good!

I was on the fence between the MS Speed Demon (fork-mounted version of the Demon) and a Windvest. I just ordered the Windvest; I'll be interested how you like the Demon.
Gort, I just returned from a 300 mile trip and I don't know how I lived without this windshield. When the ride started I had the shield at the wrong angle and the wind was hitting me straight in the face... luckily I brought the allen wrench that came with the shield. After adjusting the shield I really came to love it. It keeps the wind off my chest, hands and face. I highly recommend it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts