Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

Registered
Hey ladies and gents! I'm picking up my new 2020 Vulcan S today. I'm pretty pumped about it and hope to be able to share good stories with all of you. Have a blessed day from a guy in Ohio 馃榿.
Congrats on the new ride Leachster!

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I downsized from a Vulcan nomad 1700. I don't need a big scoot anymore so I got something a little more fun

Registered
Be sure to get some mirror extenders; stock mirrors need improvement.

The only other downside is cheap electronic switch housings and poor quality seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
Be sure to get some mirror extenders; stock mirrors need improvement.

The only other downside is cheap electronic switch housings and poor quality seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah these mirrors suck! I haven't been on a long enough ride to test the seat.

Registered
2018 Kawasaki Vulcan S ABS SE
Be good to have another VS rider in Ohio (knox co.)! Happy riding :)

Registered
Congrats on the new bike, and love the colors of it!
Except for a custom Corbin seat, my bike is stock plus Kawasaki accessories. I'm small/short, so the mirrors work for me. I love it, and I had downsized from an 1100 Yamaha VSTAR. I find it's perfect for commuting, short jaunts, and the infrequent long highway trips as well.

Enjoy & ride safe!

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats on the new bike, and love the colors of it!
Except for a custom Corbin seat, my bike is stock plus Kawasaki accessories. I'm small/short, so the mirrors work for me. I love it, and I had downsized from an 1100 Yamaha VSTAR. I find it's perfect for commuting, short jaunts, and the infrequent long highway trips as well.

Enjoy & ride safe!
I need to look into the Corbin seat. I'm 6'1 and I noticed some discomfort when only taking short trips

Registered
Yes mate, you will enjoy the bike ! The fun factor is huge and that what matters most on any bike. I picked a new one up on 2019. Yes the seat sucks - the sooner you get over it the better :) Corbin seats more comfortable, great quality and expensive, but worth it. I also installed some bar end mirrors which look better and now I can see whats going on behind me. Also my Delkevic exhaust sounds fantastic.
So go out there and enjoy the Vulcan S.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts