Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody! New to the vulcan line. I come from a yamaha maxim (fun bike). I picked up a new to me 2008 vulcan 900. So far I'm loving it. It's got the 90 front tire and 200 back tire already which coming from the maxim makes steering the vulcan quite different. Already got a mustang touring seat on the way and looking to find some black pipes to add as well. Y'all have already been awesome in helping me decide if i wanted to go with the vulcan and I'm sure you'll be just as helpful in the future. If anybody rides in Central VA feel free to hit me up. Newish rider so I'm always open to tips and tricks! Safe riding everyone!

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Glad to see you decided to join us. Congrats on your new ride. This forum has to be the most effective source for anything Vulcan. Definitely a group of helpful knowledgeable fellow riders with years of experience on these bikes. Make sure to post a few pics of the new ride. Be Well.

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts
Nice looking ride. Looks like it came with a fair amount of accessories. By the way, there is a set of black Cobra pipes available in the Classified section. Ride Safely.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah having the saddlebags and windshield already attached were a big bonus. Also some custom grips that seem to take a lot of the vibration out. I kept waiting for that "hunting for 6th gear" everybody talks about but I can do 80 down the highway without it getting too upset. Tourer I saw his post about the swept pipes and while I don't mind those I prefer the straight pipes. Something about straight lines pleases my eye. All the trucks I like are boxy looking things 😂

·
Registered
7 Posts
I new here to the form but not new to Kawasaki bikes this is my third Kawasaki but my last one was a 95 Vulcan 1500 and this one is the 04 Kawasaki Vulcan vn750 and I'm trying to get a few things straightened out on it but it's a very nice clean bike and here's a picture of it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts