Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

New member here from Toronto, Canada.
I picked up my first "big boy" bike last October which was a 2009 Vulcan Custom SE. I came from riding a Suzuki Marauder 250Z last year. It's been a bit of a learning curve but I am glad I went with the Vulcan. I picked it up used and came equipped with an alarm/mp3/fm speaker system and a memphis windshield.

I have been doing a few 2-3 hour trips here around Ontario and planning to do a Toronto to Cabot Trail, NS in late august.

Few things I want to add to the bike - Tsukayu hard bags & Memphis shades batwing fairing.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here and hopefully some local vulcan riders too!

-A

Attachments

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Welcome aboard, good looking bike. . Sounds like you have some great rides ahead

·
BOTM Winner, February 2015
83 Posts
Welcome from Halifax. You got a great bike there. Enjoy. The summer arrive up there in the big smoke yet? I'm heading there next week

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome folks!

Welcome from Halifax. You got a great bike there. Enjoy. The summer arrive up there in the big smoke yet? I'm heading there next week
Weather has been great here so far! I've been riding since mid April. Lots of bikes been out as well. I will actually be riding via Halifax late August as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts