Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings, fellow vulcans! I'm the new 2nd owner of a 2010 Vulcan 900 Classic LT. It was originally bought in late 2012 and then mostly sat in the 1st owners garage. When I picked it up last week, it had just over 2000 original miles.

Bike is stock except for a Mustang seat (comfy!) and Cobra Speedster pipes (too loud!). Will be looking to the forum for help with additional mods and accessories.

Anyone else with a Vulcan 900 from NW Florida or South Alabama, give me a shout.

Glad to be here!!!

Mike, Crestview, FL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome! I am the proud owner of a 2014 Vulcan 900 custom... I hope to do some roadtrips... be great to meet some folks sometime... I'm in Hollywood, feel free to contact me if you ride south.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Greetings, fellow vulcans! I'm the new 2nd owner of a 2010 Vulcan 900 Classic LT. It was originally bought in late 2012 and then mostly sat in the 1st owners garage. When I picked it up last week, it had just over 2000 original miles.

Bike is stock except for a Mustang seat (comfy!) and Cobra Speedster pipes (too loud!). Will be looking to the forum for help with additional mods and accessories.

Anyone else with a Vulcan 900 from NW Florida or South Alabama, give me a shout.

Glad to be here!!!

Mike, Crestview, FL

Mike, Crestview is home to the President of the local Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Assoc. If you're interested in riding with other Vulcan riders visit Join a VRA Chapter - Vulcan Riders Association.

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Congratz and greetz across the pond from europe to crestview. Will be in Destin again for 2 weeks over the 4th of july next summer.

Have fun !

@ MsLola :

Will be in Daytona for the Bike Week 2017, so If you wanna meet ? We rented bikes for one day. Starting out in at daytona speedway, so if you got time . . .

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
214 Posts
Sven: I'll be there the weekend of March 10-12th... lets keep in touch - be great to see meet some folks while up there.. :)
Sounds great. We fly in via Miami on the 9th, stay one night Ft. Lauderdale and then drive up to Orange City where we will stay from 10th till 19th. After that we get back down to Ft. Lauderdale till 22nd and out flight home is departing back home to germany.

Would be great to meet you and perhaps others in person. :smile2:

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sounds great. We fly in via Miami on the 9th, stay one night Ft. Lauderdale and then drive up to Orange City where we will stay from 10th till 19th. After that we get back down to Ft. Lauderdale till 22nd and out flight home is departing back home to germany.

Would be great to meet you and perhaps others in person. :smile2:

Cu,
Sven

LOL - I work in Miami and live in Hollywood (Ft Lauderdale).. and plan to ride up to Daytona on Friday... if I don't see ya'll in Daytona - I can see you when you are back in Ft Lauderdale on the 19th-22nd! LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts