Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Richard. I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I own a 2015 Vulcan 900 custom se last year. It had zero kilometres on it when I bought it. I’ve done some mods to it this past spring. I installed an led headlight bulb. Installed both front and rear Baron custom pulleys. License plate mod and built my own engine guard. I installed a lowering link also. Everything I have done has enhanced the look of the bike plus made it more enjoyable to ride. I love my Vulcan
This is the first time being on a forum but I’ve read through a lot. Definitely a lot of great information on here. Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Please fill in your profile to include your bike/location info and that
is easier using a PC vs the app. This will help others answer questions you may ask knowing what year and model bike you have.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hi, my name is Richard. I live in New Brunswick, Canada. I own a 2015 Vulcan 900 custom se last year. It had zero kilometres on it when I bought it. I’ve done some mods to it this past spring. I installed an led headlight bulb. Installed both front and rear Baron custom pulleys. License plate mod and built my own engine guard. I installed a lowering link also. Everything I have done has enhanced the look of the bike plus made it more enjoyable to ride. I love my Vulcan
This is the first time being on a forum but I’ve read through a lot. Definitely a lot of great information on here. Thanks
Hello!!!

Yeah... we are gonna need some pictures of those mods ya know...
Something to get our creative minds to do the same to ours.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts