Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
It could just be the internet, but the idle sounds like its pretty close to mine. Since its fuel injected, I don't really care to mess with it much.

·
Registered
782 Posts
It could just be the internet, but the idle sounds like its pretty close to mine. Since its fuel injected, I don't really care to mess with it much.
The idle is super easy to adjust. I did mine in a Wendy's parking lot. There is a little knob in front of the air box that you twist to adjust the idle. I think counter-clockwise is slower idle. Just warm the engine up (5 min. ride to Wendy's), twist the knob about a half turn, rev the engine a couple times, see if the idle is more appealling. If not, adjust to taste and then go get a Frosty. Oh yeah, and applogize for making such a racket in the parking lot.

·
Registered
782 Posts
While watching the video, I sam a round chrome "something" just to the right of your front jug. What is that? Horn? Speaker? Just curious.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the idle sounded high because it wasn't fully warmed up yet. I think it Idles a little low once warmed up but Its good enough for me.

The round chrome was my horn after I relocated it. It really cleans up the front end and all I had to due was cut off a small tab on the horn bracket and put a coat of paint on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts