Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just recently bought a 2009 V900 Classic with 6,000 miles and it is mint! Had it delivered from a dealer in FL because oddly enough even with shipping it was a better deal than any I could find within 400 miles of me.

So I have ridden it about 100 miles so far and I freaking love it. Previously owned a 500, and still love that bike. My girlfriend has it now, so it's still around.

Just wanted to say hello and how much I love the new ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cool. i'm partial to the look of the classics myself. i wish my wife would ride. she won't even get on the back of mine. blessing & a curse. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Just recently bought a 2009 V900 Classic with 6,000 miles and it is mint! Had it delivered from a dealer in FL because oddly enough even with shipping it was a better deal than any I could find within 400 miles of me.
Congratulations! Enjoy the new bike.

So I have ridden it about 100 miles so far and I freaking love it. Previously owned a 500, and still love that bike. My girlfriend has it now, so it's still around.

Just wanted to say hello and how much I love the new ride!
Like you, I went from a 500 to a 900 Classic.
I hoped to keep the 500 for my wife, who has her license but has not ridden much due to the boys. Hopefully one day she will get another one and a 500 would be right for her.

Rod

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
I have a 2009 Custom,looks to be the same color,Dark Sapphire Blue with the metallic.
I like the look of the larger tire on the front of the LT .... Might have to look into changing mine

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that skinny front tire is what led me back to the classic. Something about that tire always looks disproportionate to me. There's a member on here, can't remember who it is, but he swapped the front tire out on the custom with with a classic front tire and it looks real nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts