Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well December was half way today and I hadn't bought any thing with 2 wheels yet this year so this followed me home today

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
Traitor!

Just kidding, looks like an awesome ride!

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Looks like you've got yourself a nice new toy too!:)

Heritages look great as is. But man; those things come alive with paint jobs and custom work.

Tell me you're gonna paint it red or white or red and white! :)

Scott

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Traitor!

Just kidding, looks like an awesome ride!
I finally found that value to price ratio I was looking for.

Looks like you've got yourself a nice new toy too!:)

Heritages look great as is. But man; those things come alive with paint jobs and custom work.

Tell me you're gonna paint it red or white or red and white! :)

Scott
Naw I aint got that fer yet.

Seriously, looking at this softail it is probably the closest I will ever get to a bobber and all I can think about is what to add to it. All it is good for at the moment is point "A" to point "B" transportation in it's rawest interpretation. The first thing I did when it showed up in my driveway was order a windshield. I had forgotten what being without one was like. The ape's may not make it but they are growing on me more than I expected. As far as paint goes, we will see, I have some thoughts. True white and true red were not among them.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice.

If you like the look of the traditional leather luggage and tools rolls etc, you may find that a leather tool roll mounted on the triple clamp cover above the headlamp is enough to keep a lot of the wind blast off you, at least off your torso, maybe not your head. Thats all I had on the FatBoy, and I crossed Spain and France several times on that with no screen.

Can't say I like the ape bars much, will you be changing them?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Be interested to know if you prefer the Harley or the Kawasaki once you've had chance to get it how you want it.

I rode mine back to back today, and prefer the Kawasaki overall, just wish it was a bit lighter.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What little I have been able to ride so far I can tell it is more nimble around town which will be it's primary mission.

I don't see it coming close to being as good on the road as the Voyager.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts