Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2021 Vulcan S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm a happy 2021 650 S Owner, but not completely satisfied, and here's why; I'm in the earlier stages of being an Octogenarian, and the bike is too light for comfort. An item I need is a driver seat back rest. Think I found the answer to that.
Mods I've installed are a windshield w/four inch extension(I'm 6'4"), and engine guards.
These bikes are sturdy and fast! That 58 HP inline known no bounds upon a quick twist of the throttle! Thanks for "listening".

· Registered
400 Posts
Welcome from north Florida.. I agree, make it your own and comfortable for you. I see a lot of 900’s that I love the look of. Like you though, I am a big guy and needed to make mine comfortable for me…..even at the expense of “good looks”. My shield is a 21” and it is raised up an inch on the adjustable brackets. Then add the large lowers I made for it…lol, it is a wall of plexi rolling down the road.

· Registered
2021 Vulcan S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome from north Florida.. I agree, make it your own and comfortable for you. I see a lot of 900’s that I love the look of. Like you though, I am a big guy and needed to make mine comfortable for me…..even at the expense of “good looks”. My shield is a 21” and it is raised up an inch on the adjustable brackets. Then add the large lowers I made for it…lol, it is a wall of plexi rolling down the road.
Good job. Thank You!

· Registered
2021 Vulcan S
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

1 - 17 of 17 Posts