Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just bought my first motorcycle ( a bone stock 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom) and need some ideas on how to dress it up. I need a windshield and some storage options. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Welcome aboard, that's a great bike. Memphis shade for a windshield and are you wanting hard or soft side bags?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wanting to keep the clean look so was looking at something like the saddlemen seat bag. Think it's the BR3400ex. Any other suggestions? I've been looking at the Cafe windshield or the Memphis Demon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I too am the new owner of a 2009 EN500 and need a windscreen. I would like it to be wide enough to provide some protectionn for my hands if possible. The sites I've gone to are not very friendly with trying to figure out what works with your bike or not. Specific model/part numbers for Vulcan 500 options would be great.

After the obligatory hours of paperwork and safety instructions, I was finally off and away from the dealer - only a 40 mile jaunt home, but with new riding position and no windscreen - I got muscles I did not know where there:eek:

Any info is greatly appreicated...

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congrats on your new bike! Look around here, you'll find lots of ideas on windshields and bags.

Have fun, and ride safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts