Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiieee!!
My name is Dee, I am a long time lover and owner of 3 wonderful vulcans, 2 of which i LOVED, and still loving one. I have been hawk-eyeing the forums here long enough Ive decided to participate! My three bikes, the first is a 2007 900cc, it was a touch small for me i thought so let me step mom try it out, and shhheeee wrecked it.. but i didnt give up on it. Rebuilt it with the help of some good friends, well good body guy and we became friends. After the rebuild I gave it to my sister to encourage her riding with me and it WORKED! My second was a 1997 1500A,,it was over-built when i brought it home, and i liked it alot but had nothing but issues its whole life. It was a 4 speed and the dogs in 2nd ended up disappearing on me and i didnt find the desire to pour $ into another rescue mission. And # 3 which I ride now and i LOVE LOVE LOVE is a 2003 classic 1600, since my latest tuning adjustments, she is currently out running my dads 2014 street glide with stage 4 and my big brothers 2012 road glide with stage 3!!!!!!!!!! I have aftermarket air, pipes and a cobra fi2000 tuner and she shits and gets! Been to Sturgis on her 3 times, and "rode my own" 3 years, will be 4 after this summer for the 80th! I am in the midst of adding a fairing to my classic and would appreciate a little advice on mounting if anyone has done the same project. That is about it for me.... I love my vulcan's so much, Harley Davidson even writes my paychecks but i still represent the kawis!

·
Super Moderator
756 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada, Dee. Sounds like you have a wealth of knowledge to share here. Hopefully someone will step up and help with your fairing. I'm sure someone has been through it before. Nice looking bikes you have there!

·
Registered
2012 Nomad
733 Posts
Glad you are here.
You started out in the right forum. Post your questions on the fairing in the appropriate forum and be patient and help will come.
We are a little slow getting around to answers but they usually come eventually.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts