Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used 2012 Kawasaki Voyager 1700. It has just over 10,000 miles on it. I am formerly a VTX 1300 owner and have never owned a fuel injected bike until now.

Currently making the bike mine with add ons. To date mechanically I have added Vance & Hines slip ons and PCV. Also added driver backrest, road pegs, lowered the bike 1" (because I'm vertically challenged) and new windshield.

I'm getting used to the different ride and so far so good.

I am need of a map for the Vance & Hines with stock air, if anyone has one available. Don't know that I will change the air any time soon. But looking for something for performance and to slow down the decel popping. Also would be interested in a map for fuel mileage for travel. My wife and I usually take a couple of vacations a year, around 4,500 to 5,000 miles total but that is getting ready to increase since I am on the verge of retiring.

My email is [email protected].

Thanks for all your help in advance and for letting me on the forum. Lot of good info so far.

Erminator

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
welcome aboard!

There are a few folks here (DavidSheek and HockeyNut52 are 2 that come to immediate mind) that have maps they are happy to share. not sure if they will have your exact setup, but I'm sure they can point you in the correct direction if they do not

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome. I have just done the same mods as you except I also added the air kit from Thunder. The Air Kit is the least expensive of the mods and also the easiest to install. I haven't had the PCV installed yet, waiting for an appointment with my dealer to install, but I got maps from the Gentlemen listed earlier in the thread. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts