Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Just moved up from a Honda Aero 750 to my new to me 2008 Vulcan 1500 classic. I hope to learn from all of you a lot more about Kawasaki as although I have owned several different bikes this is my first Kawasaki.

Attachments

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
Welcome rom South Texas.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That bike is cleannnnn
Yes, really looks like new. I bought it from a dealership I know and trust which around here is rare. The owner of the dealership was riding it for his personal ride. I took my Honda in to get new Michelin Commander II tires put on and was talking to him about a possible trade. I rode a new 900, 650s, and several used bikes but none seemed to be the upgrade I was looking for to trade. He finally let me ride this 1500 classic with 4300 miles and a one owner. I talked to the owner and he did ride it a little every year but has 4 other bikes and traded the 1500 to a new Nomad. All service was done at the dealership It had nice bags, Vance and Hines pipes, windshield, engine guard and after riding it I was sold. He took on all the cost of the tires and gave me more than I paid for my Honda Aero 750 last year and over 3000 miles later. I only traded that bike because I like to ride to work and that is a 100 mile round trip on the interstate. The little Honda was a great bike but not for that kind of riding.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts