Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Vulcan Forum! I'm new to the bike, old to forums, and have been riding about a year. Unfortunately, that year was over 2 years ago because my 75 CB360T grenaded the top end and I've yet to be able to fix it. After fighting with financial issues and part time work I'm finally doing well again and just finalized a deal to pick up a "new to me" 2005 EN500 from a local dealership. $2300. 11k miles. Bone Stock.

I take delivery on Tuesday when the dealership opens back up and I can't wait!!!

I'll take lots of pics then. This will be my first ride on a Kawasaki, and only second time on a cruiser, so bit of a different world than I'm used to, but I'm happy with the purchase.

Happy Motoring!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear that your CB360 conked out. I'm a big fan of those old Hondas...I've never ridden the Vulcan 500 but have heard lots of good things about them. Stay in touch with folks in 500 forum on here, good people and good info to be had.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello Vulcan Forum! I'm new to the bike, old to forums, and have been riding about a year. Unfortunately, that year was over 2 years ago because my 75 CB360T grenaded the top end and I've yet to be able to fix it. After fighting with financial issues and part time work I'm finally doing well again and just finalized a deal to pick up a "new to me" 2005 EN500 from a local dealership. $2300. 11k miles. Bone Stock.

I take delivery on Tuesday when the dealership opens back up and I can't wait!!!

I'll take lots of pics then. This will be my first ride on a Kawasaki, and only second time on a cruiser, so bit of a different world than I'm used to, but I'm happy with the purchase.

Happy Motoring!
Hope you really enjoy your Kaw 500, Never had a 500 But a 86 zl 600, 96VN 800 Both very good bikes, Another reason so glad to find the Nomad as had real good experience with Kaw,s in years past. They used to say Let the good times roll !!!!!

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Hello and welcome in.
You will really enjoy your 500.
I've owned 2006 500 for a couple of years before switching to 900 and loved every minute of it. I wish I could keep it but no room in my garage for two :-(. 500 is an excellent bike. It is lite but has enough power. It will do well on a highway. You will not regret it.
There is wealth of knowledge on this forum if you need any help.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just bought an '05 Vulcan 500 about a week ago with the same mileage and price. I am really enjoying it. A great starter bike.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tomorrow is the day! I'm like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve. I doubt I will sleep.

My Co-worker is going to take me by to pick her up around Noon tomorrow. Pictures to come!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts