Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy folks, quick question. I received the Saddlemen Renegade solo seat for my '09 Custom SE yesterday. I had to transfer the attachment plate from the stocker to the the Renegade which totally makes the bike look awesome & is 100% more comfy. I still wanna use the stocker for from time to time though for the occasional 2-up ride. Problem is all of the OEM supply places I know of list the plate as part of the seat assembly. There is no separate part number for just the seat plate. Checking out this forum others have had a similar situation & one response was to buy another plate but he didn't say where. Anybody know? Thanks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Johnny! Just the info I was asking for. I never woulda thought to look up a later model year. Go figure... Cheap Cycle Parts has the 'bracket' on back order but I cross referenced the part # @ ronayers.com & it comes up. Could be on back order everywhere I s'pose. I guess I'm not the only one interested in using the OEM saddle.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
this is a saddleman renegade solo ... its a gel seat, rather comfy ... until it sits in the sun for half an hour ... gel seats tend to roast the nuts for a short period of time, but It is comfortable.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1st time I've attempted to upload images on this forum. Anyway, these are pics I took of the new Renegade Saddle on my bike last Saturday . I was @ a Dunkin' Donuts near the Sagamore Bridge for a ride up to Provincetown, MA & figured I'd kill some time while I was waiting for the guys I ride with to arrive. Love Love Love the seat!

P1030564.jpg

P1030565.jpg

P1030566.jpg

·
Registered
574 Posts
I like the way it's formed for the rider, the passenger part is kinda just for show it would appear. Nice high back to the rider.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts