Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all of you,
I am new in this forum. I want to know about the riding idea and safety taken on it. Continued my discussion to this forum.
Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
There was fun in my riding experience. When I bought my first bike in the next day, I go to my first riding. I do not know how to ride because I don't ride before. First I start my bike than what need to to do I do. Two times my start is off. After somehow I ride it reach to a bank of a kennel. I shocked that I reached the bank and my hand and body are shaking, and also forget that what I need to do. Lastly, I fell into the kennel, and my whole body indulges in the dirt. Somehow I come to the bank of the den, and many people come to help me and at last me and my bike return home within a mini truck.
It is a memorable story in my riding life. Sometimes I remember it and laugh lonely and think it just happens for my nervousness. Anybody have some fun, so, please.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When we are riding our bike, it makes a sound above 70 decibels, and the sound of the air heated our body. This loud sound is not suitable for our ear. This loud sound may crack our standard hearing capability. So what should we adopt for our safety?

·
Registered
412 Posts
What bike do you currently ride? Any bike making sound over 70 decibels will usually have an internal combustion engine that is running at idle speed, any faster or moving down the road will be significantly louder. Ear protection is recommended if you plan on riding. Some full face helmets do a good job of this, some do not. As for avoiding the kennel, take it easy, don't go too fast, brake early and look through the turn, where the bike will be vs. concentrating on where the bike currently is. Keep your eyes open for hazards on the pavement, a bit of unexpected gravel in the middle of a turn taken too fast can have dire consequences. Practice is key.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What bike do you currently ride? Any bike making sound over 70 decibels will usually have an internal combustion engine that is running at idle speed, any faster or moving down the road will be significantly louder. Ear protection is recommended if you plan on riding. Some full face helmets do a good job of this, some do not. As for avoiding the kennel, take it easy, don't go too fast, brake early and look through the turn, where the bike will be vs. concentrating on where the bike currently is. Keep your eyes open for hazards on the pavement, a bit of unexpected gravel in the middle of a turn taken too fast can have dire consequences. Practice is key.
Nice to see you here. All the suggestion truly accepted by me.
Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts