Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings everyone. I'm new here having just bought my first motorcycle, a 2013 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT, new right out of its crate. I'm recently retired and now have the time to enjoy this daily.

Bike description:
Year: 2013
Model: VN900DDF Vulcan 900 Classic LT
Eng size: V-twin 903 cc
Pipes: Stock OEM
Seat: Stock OEM
Wheels: Spokes OEM
Accessories:
Signal Dynamics Corp. Plug & Play™ Headlight Module + Single H4 Harness Adapter
Vizi-Tek SupaBrake II Brake Light Modulator
Kawasaki Passenger Floorboard
Cobra OEM Sissy Bar Luggage Rack
i5 Chrome Clutch & Brake Levers
Kawasaki Saddlebag Pockets
Lyndby Multibar
Riderscan Blind Spot Mirror

Romans5.8’s YouTube channel and his several vlogs on his 2006 Vulcan 900 Classic LT (now traded up for a 2014 Vulcan Vaquero) were immensely helpful to me in deciding on which make and model motorcycle to buy. It was pure luck to find a new 2013 at a dealer 50 miles from me. I snagged it immediately. Successfully completed MSF new rider safety course July 13-15, 2015.

Attachments

·
Registered
156 Posts
Welcome to site, grat people and great info here. Nice looking ride, enjoy.

HalfBreed

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sweet

Nice looking bike. The MSF was the best thing I have done for skills. This is my forth machine but I learned so much with the course (mostly bad habits I had).

Ride safe, don't trust other drivers.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Nice looking bike and you're in a great riding area! I came "This close" to moving up there last year and earlier tonight we talked about it again.

Good idea taking a course. I recently picked up a book, "Motorcycling Alabama" by David Haynes for about $20 on Amazon. It has some great rides in it. I hope to do a lot of them over the next couple of years.

Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts