Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i bought my bike it had no rear turn signals it really didnt bother me alot but i do some city and night riding and wanted to get something small but bright i dont like gaudy big signals so i glued 12 inch led strips to the saddle bag holders and her is what it looks like let me know what u think

Attachments

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Many states don't require turn signals on motorcycles but do require you to SIGNAL, using your hands. Some states, though, might require they be amber in color (Missouri does on cars, for example). So, it's something to think about (switching to amber LED's).

WhiteWi is right on the license plate light. I'm sure you can drum something up to light the plate and keep you from getting a ticket! Many states also don't allow vertically mounted plates. Just a heads up.

Looks good though! Always love a little backyard ingenuity. Neat idea!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeagh the plate was like that when i got it along with the light issue ive thought about straightning the plate especially cause im going on a long trip through canada and over to the east coast and dont need any problems with the law dawgs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts