Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered some new Vance and Hines slash cut staggards. Should be here next week. Surprisingly, the wife said to order them cause she hated the quiet stock ones. I wonder if there is any way to convince her to let me get new grips... hmmm:D

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
My wife is taking a scooter training course next week, it's a 2 day training session with a test, if she passes the test she gets her motorcycle license on the spot, then she can ride the scooter and I can lead on my 1500, that's my plan.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds familiar, my wife is budgeting for a new scooter next spring. That is part of the problem. But once she gets hers I will be able to upgrade a little more freely.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have not decided if I am going this year or not, I have gone many year ago and then stopped riding for 12 years.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Do what I did... I talked her into letting me set up a bike fund and I have $25 direct deposit into it from each check, now I order what I want and when I want and she doesn't say a work. Accept for the expensive shit like pipes and the Mustang seat, than I have to beg and do the housework and she wanted me to take her out to some place expensive...so I took her to the gas station. lol!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
I ordered mine from meancycles.com on April 7th. They called me a week later and said they would ship on or after April 22nd. Yesterday, I received an email that said they are on back order until June 11th. This is ridculious!! How long did you have to wait? Where did you order yours from?

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
147 Posts
I ordered mine from meancycles.com on April 7th. They called me a week later and said they would ship on or after April 22nd. Yesterday, I received an email that said they are on back order until June 11th. This is ridculious!! How long did you have to wait? Where did you order yours from?

Thanks,
Ryan
About 6 weeks for me, and when they came the heat shields were scratched (slightly) But there on anyhow and I'm getting new heat shields for free. Indysuperbikes.com only like 441.00

So it was very very very irritating, but well worth it. I love them !!!!

·
Banned
102 Posts

Thanks,
Ryan
I ordered some from denniskirk a few weeks ago for $382 + free shipping. Waited about a week then contacted them about how long they might be back-ordered. I was told they're BO from V&H at _least_ through the end of June. I'm very happy with my Cobra slashdowns I got a few days after that. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Banned
593 Posts
Just ordered some new Vance and Hines slash cut staggards. Should be here next week. Surprisingly, the wife said to order them cause she hated the quiet stock ones. I wonder if there is any way to convince her to let me get new grips... hmmm:D
You got yourself a good woman there! Those stock pipes are horrible!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pipes installed

New exhaust was delivered yesterday, and installed last night. Sounds so much better, but not as loud as I expected. I still may order the loud baffles. Picks will be uploaded tonight or tomorrow.:D

·
Registered
130 Posts
Cannot wait until mine arrive. Did you get the Fuelpak? Plz post pics asap:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts