Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post some updated pics of my scooter. She Needs a bath, but still rides good. Also in the pics is my wifes Yami 650. But I am mainly showing off my "fat bottom girl" hear for all the 900 lovers.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What size rear tire is that? Did you do any mods to get it to fit and is it lowered? Sorry for all the questions but I have the same bike and looking to put a fat tire on the back.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the Avon 230 installed. The mods to make it work is to trim down the inner splash shield and the upper and lower belt shields. Thats it. I also have the Britt lowering kit installed to full drop. Its mod included learning a new curse word. I had a little trouble getting the solid shaft into the lowering arm with out messing up the bushings. Thank God for rubber mallets. Best advise, do both items at the same time. It makes it easuer to work the lowering kit with the tire off. Just keep your bike straped to the jack good. Oh ya, get a jack! They deffanatly help.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I must admit, I too have a thing for "fat bottom girls." :D
Back to the 900, I like the way you cleaned up the rear. I'll get there one day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts