Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its not a 900 but i used to have one so i thought id share with some old friends. This is my new kameleon house of kolor paint for my V2K , if any one wants a great and reasonable paint job contact bryan at bd cycles , he keeps tins in stock so there is no down time. http://www.bdscycles.com/ he also did the custom body work on the rear fender, great guy to work with

·
Registered
117 Posts
That's a pretty cool color. Very very nice. Be sure to take a bunch of pics after you have it back together and enter it in the bike of the month contest.

·
Registered
658 Posts
BigSarge,

nice pics, how's that 2000 treating you?

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
That looks very sharp ...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BigSarge,

nice pics, how's that 2000 treating you?
well ive been stomping across the country since jan 1st of this year so i havent rode it since then , but i love it. I was in alabama, now virginia, next im going back to hawaii for a couple weeks then moving to washington state. Thats when the bike will get delivered , couple more weeks cant wait

·
Registered
658 Posts
From Hawaii to Washington state? That is some change. Good luck. Stay safe.

well ive been stomping across the country since jan 1st of this year so i havent rode it since then , but i love it. I was in alabama, now virginia, next im going back to hawaii for a couple weeks then moving to washington state. Thats when the bike will get delivered , couple more weeks cant wait

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
next to that dark rootbeer brown, this dark green is one my mor fav kolors. The two together would make some deep forest camo. Very nice, sharp.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
sarge, the tank in the pix is a classic with right side gas cap. Isnt yor v2k a bugeye bike?
If so are you changing it up?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts