Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goin to look at her tommorrow. 2008 Custom with 1200 miles. Has windsheild(don't know what brand), V&H exhaust, fuel tuner (don't know what brand) throttle boss, and grips. All for 4400 bucks!!! Can't wait to hit the road again!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Glad to see you might get a fair price on one, unlike others getting ripped paying $7k. Really sounds like a good deal with the add-ons. Also with the low miles it might as well be new.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Yeah that sounds like a very good deal. Hope it goes well for you. Good luck and hope to see those pictures of your new ride soon.

·
Registered
451 Posts
That sounds like a smokin' deal. Don't let'er get away.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
went and looked at her today, gorgeous bike. the fuel tuner is dynatech and the windsheild was slingshit i think (just glanced at the name) it was a really short windsheild but looked good. the V&H sounded really good, still has the baffles in though. Anyone know how it sounds without the baffles? Hopefully Monday I'll be taking delivery of her!! Another cool thing, turns out i deployed with this guy to Iraq. He went with us (Maint BN) He's a Navy Corspan and I'm a Marine. It really is a small world after all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts