Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come back to the Vulcan 900 and thought I might give this forum thing a try. I'm an older rider with short stature, excess weight, graying hair and a love of riding. I like to personalize my bike on the cheap, not a fan of chrome, do much of my own wrenching, and don't mind cross branding parts as long as they work. Yours, mine, theirs, ours, they're all motorcycles. My motto is; regardless of name they ride the same. I also have a trike for those long rides when I take my mom along (she's in her 80s), 2 wheels or 3 is fine by me.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the forum Suzamax
Sounds like you are going to fit right in here. We all are a lot like you described yourself. (except some of us wished we had gray hair)
Mom sounds like she's a hoot.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Sounds like my description... except for the short stature, excess weight and graying hair (I'm pretty much bald!!) lol. At least that leaves the older rider and love of riding!. Welcome to the forum!! Where are you located?

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
210 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Yep, you described me, except I'm on the thin side and my gray hair keeps falling out. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts