Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Dave. Just bought a 2015 vulcan 900 classic LT. Love it so far. Put just about 1100 miles on in 2 weeks. Looking to do some mods to it and dress it up a little.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ordered my cobra powerful intake. Was going to wait until next year but I got a pretty good deal on it I think. It came to 204 dollars with free shipping. Getting an extra pay check in July so I am thinking about getting the cobra fuel manager and set of cobra pipes.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,856 Posts
Careful or you'll end up with Modification Addiction. First it's an air scoop, then a fuel manager. Then you'll be hitting the pipes. Before long you'll be on the streets turning tricks for new grips and flood boards. Then you'll find yourself drooling into a tank bib................IT MUST STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, Welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh I agree. My list of wants is off the charts. I did install the cobra powerflo. Dont particularly like the noise it makes at cruising speed. Hopefully adding the pipes either drown out the sound or changes it in some way. Looks nice though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know about a tank bub GFish, but I do notice when the sun is high I get an awful lot of glare off the chrome around the guages. It's almost blinding at some points. And at night I do get some glare from the Guage lights on the windshield so I will most definitely be getting the visor that goes around the guage. Still happy with the bike so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts