Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

New member - Vn900 Custom

559 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  NorthernRider 
#1 ·
Hi All, my names Peter, I've got the good fortune to live in Yorkshire in the UK so have the countrys best roads on my doorstep. About 10 months ago I bought a 2015 vn900 custom in dark grey with a green stripe down the tank. Got to ride it a few times last year between covid 19 lockdowns and I'm loving it. Previously I had a Yamaha xt1200z Super Tenere (so quite a difference in bikes) but decided I wanted something lower and more laid back, I've found it going to be much harder to lose my license on the vulcan! Cheers all and stay safe. Peter.

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum from across the pond. Great choice of color scheme - love the subtle green accents. That Yamaha must have been a hell of a bike, but trading down for rationality's sake is always the right decision. Ride safe!

Reactions: Tourer
#3 ·
Hi Peter. Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy you decided to join us. The 900s are super popular on this forum. Great all around bike. Post us some pics when you get a chance. Yorkshire is a vast county with great roads. The Dales Diamond, the Yorkshire Loop, and many more. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Thanks again for becoming a member of the forum. Be well and Ride Safely.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.