Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this 2011 Voyager with 8800 miles on it 3 years ago. It now has 43,000. Ivan Performance ECU, V&H slip ons, Daymaker lighting, Roaring Toyz intake. I'm seriously thinking of going back to the stock intake because of the noise.
20210107_115344.jpg
20210107_115741.jpg
20210107_115344.jpg 20210107_115741.jpg

·
Super Moderator
784 Posts
Nice bike, and it looks like you're using it. Just a thought - if you change back to the stock intake wouldn't that require it to be re-Ivanized?

·
Super Moderator
3,091 Posts
Nice looking ride. Looking at the mileage you really like it too. Already commented on the air intake in your other post. But just thinking out loud here, maybe somehow getting the air to enter the intake forward of the fairing will reduce the noise and not lose the benefit of the intake system. Had that type of intake system on my 1800 Goldwings. Triangular vents in the fairing fed the air to the intake and the radiator.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking ride. Looking at the mileage you really like it too. Already commented on the air intake in your other post. But just thinking out loud here, maybe somehow getting the air to enter the intake forward of the fairing will reduce the noise and not lose the benefit of the intake system. Had that type of intake system on my 1800 Goldwings. Triangular vents in the fairing fed the air to the intake and the radiator.
I'd like to see if anyone else has done it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts