Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! I am new to motorcycle riding, and my first bike is a 2018 Vulcan S. I have been riding as much as the weather here in WV will allow. Of course, I didn’t ride on the road until after I passed the MSF Course.
I hope to learn new things and meet great people in this forum.
See y’all around!

·
Super Moderator
2,105 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Happy to see you decided to take a Motorcycle Safety Course. The 650 S is a great first bike. Every member here who owns one always has positive comments about the bike. You came to the right forum. Thousands of friendly fellow members here with tremendous knowledge and expertise with these bikes. Thanks again for joining the forum. Glad you are here. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Super Moderator
673 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. Good choice for your first ride. Glad you joined us. Any pics of it you'd like to share?

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
51 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Beautiful bike you got yourself! The S is definitely a great first bike choice as far as cruisers go, and even fun for experienced riders too. You will definitely find many good people here, motorcycle forum members are much friendlier than the members on car forums I visit and the people here have been top notch.

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki Voyager 1700 Abs
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Southern California. I've been around the forum for a couple of months before I got my second horse new to me 2011 Voyager 1700 Abs.

Congratulations on passing the MSF course before you even decided to go for a spin. I took the MSF to get back to riding and get my license. But I didn't stop there, subsequently I took the intermediate riding course on my vstar 650 ( requirements for this course is you have to be endorsed and bring your own bike) and not long ago I took an advanced MC riding course with Los Angeles Police Department motorcycle division. Training is what's going to keep you safe on the road, and wear the proper gear. There are a lot of people on the road who are not paying attention.

Ride safe,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts