Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, I am a new owner of a 2012 Vulcan 900 custom. I'm new to the cruiser side of riding, I come from a sport bike background. That was no longer my scene and I wanted something more comfortable to cruise the back roads on. So far I am very happy with my vulcan and Im more than excited to start moding it. I joined this forum to aquire ideas and to learn about DIY repairs and mods. So far the only things I have done is order Freedom Performance exhaust pipes, mirrors, handle grips and turn signals. The biggest thing I'd love to do is get a 240 tire on the rear. I'll be in search of areas on this forum to post questions regarding the 240. Thanks and I look foward to our future discussions!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome from Lebanon PA, where are you located?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Check out the forsale section. I have a sumo-x mimic wheel setup forsale. (Wheel,pulley and 240 tire) also rear fender to fit 240 tire and solo seat. I will try and get pictures and prices up for everything tomorrow.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Lebanon PA, where are you located?
Check out the forsale section. I have a sumo-x mimic wheel setup forsale. (Wheel,pulley and 240 tire) also rear fender to fit 240 tire and solo seat. I will try and get pictures and prices up for everything tomorrow.
shark88- located by Erie

doughrek- if that is still forsale id deffinately would like some pics, everything but the solo seat is what im looking for

1 - 6 of 6 Posts