Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 VN900C, ‘13 LS650
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m Maximus and I like motorcycles. I hail from the great state of Texas where we love BBQ and using capital punishment. I started riding back in March and quickly “outgrew” my beloved little Suzuki Boulevard S40. I purchased a new Vulcan 900 Custom a few weeks ago and it’s been just fabulous. It’s like a Cadillac on 2 wheels. I’m new to motorcycles, but not new to forums at all. I used to be a car guy. I used to love doing maintenance and mods, now not so much. I don’t care to turn wrenches any more. I’ll probably leave this bike stock-ish if I even have it a few years. When I was an adolescent, I badly wanted a KX125. Mom said always said “no.” Anyway, it’s nice to finally own a Kawasaki. Cheers.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

·
Super Moderator
1,102 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. That is a beautiful bike and the 900 is by far the most popular bike here on the forum. Any questions, feel free to ask.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos TX. Great looking bike!

·
Super Moderator
5,343 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Congratulations on your new ride. Great looking bike. Really like the Orange. The capital punishment reference gave me a chuckle. Texas has 2 electric chairs. No waiting.🤠. Thanks again for becoming a member. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
‘21 VN900C, ‘13 LS650
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome, fellas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts