Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A "buddy" of mine on another forum introduced me to you guys so I had to come join. Very glad he did because I have a lot to learn and this seems to be a great place to do so. Working on a 97 VN1500-C I purchased this year that had been sitting for a long while. Currently fixing the brakes, but still have a ways to go.
Thanks and talk to yall soon
Ross :cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,137 Posts
Hi Ross. Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. This is a great place with many friendly knowledgeable members who are willing to share their expertise and humor. There are a few members here who are experts with your model. Don’t know I’d you have a factory repair manual, so here is a link to download one. Thanks again for becoming a member of the forum. Be well.

www.Manualslib.com

·
Registered
2020 Kawasaki Vulcan S, 2020 Kawasaki Z900
842 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania, best of luck getting everything back in order and hope to see some pictures of your progress

·
Administrator "Loose Nut"
Houston, Texas
1,000 Posts
Welcome from Houston Texas. Glad you joined us. What part of Texas are you from?

·
Registered
2008 Vulcan 900 Classic
14 Posts
Hi Ross, i'm new to this Forum myself... Welcome from Ontario, Canada

·
Registered
494 Posts
Welcome to the forum From San Marcos.

Reactions: Rwatson

·
Registered
2020 Vulcan Voyager
120 Posts
Welcome from Kennesaw GA!

Reactions: Rwatson

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from Pennsylvania, best of luck getting everything back in order and hope to see some pictures of your progress

Thanks so much. Here is where I started from, the guy before me deleted the original air filters so I may be in some trouble there if he didn't do it right. I've got it running after lubing the cylinders and hand turning the engine then using the starter. Sounded pretty alright lol. Then I killed the battery working on the clutch. So I have a charger on it while I'm working on the brakes and just realized the back brake line is stopped up. Front is good now. In it for the long haul!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts