Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,082 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Glad we got everything straightened out. Congratulations on your new ride. Make sure to post some pictures when you get a chance. How many miles? Was it maintained? If unsure there is some maintenance that needs to get done. I am originally from Long Island and every Friday would take the ferry to CT and then drive up to New England for the weekend. Vermont is my favorite state. Beautiful roads, scenery, and friendly people. Thanks again for joining the forum. Be well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
2008 1600 Nomad
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The nomad I purchased looks to be well maintained with 18000 miles on it. Mustang seat, light bar. working on putting on more chrome and new grips. Loving the bike so far.

·
Super Moderator
2,082 Posts
That’s great. The Nomads are great looking rides. I really like the way the saddlebags look. Can’t go wrong with chrome and more chrome.

Remember “what the bike wants the bike gets!!!” 😀😀

·
Super Moderator
669 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I have an 07 Nomad and after 2 years I still love it. Those saddlebags don't just look good - they are very functional too. I wear a half helmet and it fits in there nicely so I can lock it up out of the weather. Good power and comfortable on the highway. I get compliments on it all the time and people can't believe it's an 07. Mine has 94,000 km now (about 57,000 miles) and I plan on keeping it for a while.

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki Voyager 1700 Abs
54 Posts
Welcome from Southern California. My brother lives in Waitsfield, VT., but he doesn't ride.
Drop us a pic of your horse.

·
Registered
2011 Kawasaki Voyager 1700 Abs
54 Posts
Whoa, nice horse.

Congrats!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts