Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined a couple of days ago and would like Hello to you all. New to VNs (Vulcans), bought this baby just before the lockdown started, so haven't done many miles on her yet.

·
Premium Member
996 Posts
Glad to have you join us. Great looking ride. Like the valve cover color. Getting out on the bike has been therapeutic during these trying times. I am fortunate to live way out in the country and can ride everyday. Enjoy the forum and you new ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad to have you join us. Great looking ride. Like the valve cover color. Getting out on the bike has been therapeutic during these trying times. I am fortunate to live way out in the country and can ride everyday. Enjoy the forum and you new ride.
Thank you. Main reason I haven't been out much (apart from the lockdown rules here) is I've been too busy working, haven't stopped as apparently I'm a key worker - work on fire alarms and we have to make sure they are all good. I'm from the Northwest of the UK, live on the outskirts of town, 5mins from the countryside and 20 mins fron the Welsh hills and valleys.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, hope to be out this weekend if the weathers good, now lockdown has been relaxed a little 👊 ✊

1 - 6 of 6 Posts