Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all great forum here my ride is a 2011 vv extras include a lot of paint and powder coat Vance and Hines slip ons cobra fi2000 tuner progressive suspension front drag specialties rear aftermarket led lights alpine amp Polk audio speakers (2 in rear bags) custom bars intake and dummy intake cover 23" fat spoke wheel I think that's about it! Look forward to speaking with all of you!

·
Banned
179 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What part of Ohio are you located at? I am right on the PA Ohio Border.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Welcome. Tiffin, OH here.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Lima OH here. If you're interested there's a pretty active Vulcan club in the Dayton-Cinci area.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome from Akron, OH! and I think Pilotump is refering to the Vulcan Riders Association. The local chapter by you is 1-51 Cincinnati Dayton Vulcan Riders. The national site is vulcanriders.us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool thank you just checked out site but there is no individual link for that chapter do they put together rides or shows and stuff?

·
Registered
26 Posts
They may not have a website for the local chapter. Some of the chapters have Facebook pages or groups. You can reach out through the "Join a VRA Chapter" sub-forum or the 1-51 sub-forum. Most of them have rides schedules, and some of the locals even host events. If you have any questions, drop me a line. I'm not an expert on the VRA, but I can probably point you in the right direction. Nice looking bike!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts