Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Luke. Ive owned 2 bikes before this. A 08 vstar 1300 and a 2010 harley night rod special. I had to sell a while back and looking to get back in the game. I recently found a 2000 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500. It has 22k miles, vance and hines exhaust, windshield, mustang seats, saddlebags and new tires. Very clean looking bike. The fellow is wanting $4k but the kbb is only at like $2900? What are these bikes worth and is this a good deal? Its a far drive so I haven't looked at it yet. im 6'8 and 300+. I know no motorcycles is going to be awesome for me and the wife to ride but do you guys think this bike is big enough for me? Any replies helpful for this vulcan newbie! Thanks:)

·
Premium Member
12,012 Posts
Welcome in Luke! I suggest you ask your question in either the general or 1500 forum where you will get more replies. Not all read the new intro section.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Hey luke,welcome in,My opinion its overpriced,spring is here so everything goes up.think if your 6'8,you might want to consider a 1700 classic,nomad is shorter,but you have to feel comfortable,as said above check 1500,1600,1700 forum,lots of help on this forum
10 nomad 1700 here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts