Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I picked up a 2011 Voyager with only 8800 miles on it for a very good price. I had a 2010 a few years ago and then went through several Yamaha Road Stars and now I'm back on the Voyager. Live in Newton, Iowa where I pastor the First Christian Church. Have had a ton of bikes in my life time and enjoy meeting new people...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We live in Ankeny and my best friend lives in Newton. Will you be joining us at Thunder Nights this summer if so look for the white 2013 voyager pulling a trailer painted to match and stop and say hello

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum. We live in Ankeny and my best friend lives in Newton. Will you be joining us at Thunder Nights this summer if so look for the white 2013 voyager pulling a trailer painted to match and stop and say hello
I get down to Thunder Nights when I remember it being there!!! I will have to look for you. Who is your best friend? I might know them....

·
Registered
297 Posts
Doug and Sue McClun and Craig and Nicole Nelson we try to get to Newton Thunder Night and meet up with a group we all know. Be sure and look us up I'm not sure when the first one will be this year in Newton. Indianolla first bike night of the year is week from this Friday on the 17th

1 - 4 of 4 Posts