Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone!

I'm currently in negotiations on a leftover orange 2014 Vaquero ABS SE. I usually ride sportbikes, but the eye catching orange with flames Vaquero at my local bike shop stopped me in my tracks. I went down a couple days later and test rode it. They've replaced the stock pipes with Vance & Hines slip-ons and put the slightly taller Kawasaki windshield on it. Nice!

All in all, I haven't been able to get that bike off my mind. Big V-twin feel, great wind protection, comfortable seating position, actual music playing over speakers - and did I mention it looks cool?

These bikes are priced all over the place on Cycletrader.com depending on ZIP code...I think MSRP is $16,699, they're asking $14,199 + TTT (including the extras). If I pull the trigger it would be the most expensive motorcycle I've ever bought.

Mike

IMG_4534.jpg

...well that's the smallest photo I've ever seen...

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Welcome! Are you trigger-happy enough to join the brave new cruiser universe?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Local Kawasaki dealer in DesMoines, Struthers Brothers has two on there sales floor one new and one used. Son was looking at one but likes his meanie. If your interested talk to Katie tell her Randy V. sent you

·
Registered
38 Posts
Howdy, welcome to the forum!

Central Texas here. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts