Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello folks! My name is Marc, I live in Miami, FL and I am about to buy my first motorcycle. I rented an HD Sportster 1200 and also rode an HD softtail deluxe to Key West (awesome ride). The sportster was crap but the softtail was very comfortable. However, I decided to get a smaller bike to master the techniques before jumping up to a big boy bike. I have done a ton of research and it seems like the Vulcan 900 has the best reviews consistently throughout the net... I love the look and the specs are right up my alley.

So... I was deadset on getting a Vulcan 900 Classic. However, I cannot seem to find on the net anywhere if the 900 classics have an ABS option. I see that the new S has ABS, but what about the classic or classic LT? The friggin Honda Shadow Aero has ABS so I would think Kaw would want to complete with that.... I just can't seem to find anything on this. ABS provides another level of safety so I really want my first bike to have it. Can someone please provide some feedback if ABS is an option on the 900 classics or if not, can it be added afterwards? Thanks for the help guys and gals... I hope to join the vulcan owners club soon! :)

·
Premium Member
12,012 Posts
Welcome in! Suggest you ask the other owners in the 900 forum for some answers. Not all read the new intro section.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts