Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello forum. Having trouble finding these two fuel filters/lines that screw into the gas tank as shown below. Both lines run to the peacock. Anyone have any idea where I can find them? Especially the 49019A. I’ve found the 49019B replacement. Help would be greatly appreciated as someone put these brass fittings in that do not fit correctly

4B413A12-41E4-4041-BBF5-FB8E034C37DB.jpeg
39A72B5A-3E56-44D4-970D-2FFB43C33927.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. Since 49019-1056 is no longer available. Looks like a trip to good hardware store or bike shop is in order. Hope you find a fitting that works. Make sure you post some pics of your ride when you get it done. Glad you decided to join the forum. Be Well and Ride Safely.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow that is a bummer. Hope I can find something to work. Guess it will also be without filter. I will post a pic of the beast shortly.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Just have to find a metric nipple that fits. Put some sealer on the threads. Look around for one of those little micro filters. If space is an issue look into those small filters for lawn mowers. You’ll get it done. Be well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for that advice. I had to build a vacuum nipple on my ignition box as well as it had broken off. Now my final dilemma is the two outlets at the very bottom of my gas tank. I see no lines that would attach to them. Diagram in the Vulcan manual does not show hoses going to them but shows the outlet nipples.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for that advice. I had to build a vacuum nipple on my ignition box as well as it had broken off. Now my final dilemma is the two outlets at the very bottom of my gas tank. I see no lines that would attach to them. Diagram in the Vulcan manual does not show hoses going to them but shows the outlet nipples.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts