Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
Today I installed the Baron's full size highway bar on my 900 custom and I must say they look pretty darn good. It only took about 30 minutes to install.....and that was by myself. So obviously it is very easy to install. What do you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Like it a lot. Been toying with the idea of adding one to my Custom, but really not a fan of the big elephant ear design on many if them. This one loos pretty sleek tho. Nice job! Where did you get it....and any deals?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks good. Even if you never need it, it's a good thing to have. If you DO need it, it's a GREAT thing to have. Bike parts are replaceable. Feet, ankles, knees, and legs are a bit harder (and much more expensive) to try to repair, and replacement doesn't work well at all. Good investment all the way around.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Great looking bike. Good job! What kinda wheels are those? Details?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
243 Posts
Lookin good. nice install, congrats. Mine are waiting to be put on. Next warmer day. Right now in the -30s

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Like it a lot. Been toying with the idea of adding one to my Custom, but really not a fan of the big elephant ear design on many if them. This one loos pretty sleek tho. Nice job! Where did you get it....and any deals?

I ordered the guard and the ISO grips from cruisercustomizing. The guard was on sale for 170.00 last week. Thanks I was a little worried about the look at first but now I'm glad I went with these.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great looking bike. Good job! What kinda wheels are those? Details?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Thank you. I honestly couldn't tell you what type of wheels they are. At first I was looking to swap them out for the OEM wheels but after I started polishing them, I kinda like the look. I haven't finished polishing them yet so hopefully I can get a mirror like shine on them. Or I may look into chrome dipping them this summer.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Nice, what's the rise on those? I've been wanting similar but maybe 1-2 inches less rise. How do you like the new position for your hands? Any numbness or tight turning issues?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Nice, what's the rise on those? I've been wanting similar but maybe 1-2 inches less rise. How do you like the new position for your hands? Any numbness or tight turning issues?
I think he's talking about the highway bars, not handlebars...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
166 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts