Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 2005 Vulcan 500 very cheep. The other day no power, so I took the seat off to check the battery and they put in the wrong battery in (was installed 2016 from what the seller said) crossed the wires negative and positive and it was missing the battery band (do I need this? It is not like it is going anywhere under me) and the battery cover is smashed down (not installed right) now which caused the negative terminal to break off. Anyone have one of these with pictures of how the battery should be in along with how the wires should be run so I can get it the right way. Reading I saw they switch battery orientation and + - terminals so again its for a 2005 (the year they made the blue one)

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone got a picture of a 2005 vulcan 500 under the seat? just want to see how the wires and battery should be in it.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not worried about the band mind doesn't either but the wires on my are different then the stock photo that is why I am asking. Does anyone have a 2005 500 and can they take a HD photo of how the wires and battery look? Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts