Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Vulcan VN2000 Classic
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a pristine 2008 Vulcan VN 2000. Just shy of 8000 miles on it. Its a beast!
I have a rocker that is a bit to noisy on the front jug to address, other than that it looks showroom new, very proud! My first Kaw.

·
Administrator "Loose Nut"
Bandera, Texas
2,067 Posts
Check out the Texas Meet and Greet we are planning.

·
Registered
806 Posts
And a howdy from San Marcos, TX. I hope you can make the Texas Meet and Greet LesBlank mentioned.

·
Registered
2021 Vulcan 900 Classic LT
3 Posts
Just purchased a pristine 2008 Vulcan VN 2000. Just shy of 8000 miles on it. Its a beast!
I have a rocker that is a bit to noisy on the front jug to address, other than that it looks showroom new, very proud! My first Kaw.
Welcome from San Antonio. I've been riding a 2021 VN900D a year today. Congrats on the purchase! Sounds like quite a find.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, just purchased a '05 1600 Nomad in mint condition, 8,300 miles. The PO had it completely serviced every year since new. Talking about Texas above, 3rd generation from Houston and still in the Family our place one mile west of Hunt on the South Fork in the Hill country since 1923. Now living in New Mexico. Still trying to figure out how to post a Picture.

Cool, on the lift in my Man Cave behind the house, just figured it out.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Great looking bike! Nice looking man shed too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks, it's separate from the house with it's own heating and air conditioning system..........and a Bathroom. Great to putz around in when it's 30F out in Winter or 110F out in the Summer. The Nomad is my 80th Birthday present from Me......to......Me........With the blessing of my ever indulgent great Wife.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts