Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
How much for the mirrors? The bars, are they for a custom? Thanks
Pay the shipping and they're yours, they're basically new, I took them off after like 1K or so. Unfortunately my buddy couldn't make the bars on his Nightster and traded them for a sissy bar. They were the same bars for a custom though, I had picked them up on clearance at a dealer for like $20. Sucks I don't still have them for ya.

·
Registered
711 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident .. there is a for sale section on the main forum page that may help you out.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Pay the shipping and they're yours, they're basically new, I took them off after like 1K or so. Unfortunately my buddy couldn't make the bars on his Nightster and traded them for a sissy bar. They were the same bars for a custom though, I had picked them up on clearance at a dealer for like $20. Sucks I don't still have them for ya.
That's the true spirit of this forum !! Help each other ....
Love this place and the good people in here !!!!!!!!!!!!:good::good::good::good:

Cheers

·
Registered
166 Posts
Sorry to hear about your off , at least you're OK - except from a scratched ego.
Can't help you out with parts - except grips of a VN800. But handlebars are the same size - only shipping from Australia would cost you an arm and a leg - have you checked the motorcycle wreckers so far ????

Cheers from downunder

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
It's good to see this stuff happen, I agree.

Cruiserone, I am close- I live in Greenbank. Have to get a beer or two sometime.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I did a survey for Pinwall when they moved to there new building in Massillon, Ohio. I haven't ordered from them, but they had a huge stock of used motorcycle parts. They seem to be very reasonable on prices. I would call them about parts not on their website as I noticed many bikes in their stock room that were not listed on the website.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I've got the OEM seat from my '07 Custom. It's been stored since March'08. It doesn't have the locking bracket though. I needed that for my Mustang seat so you'd need to salvage that from your original.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've got an exhaust I'm trying to sell....two actually. I've got the stock exhaust off an 08 Custom and a blacked out SE exhaust for the same. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've got the OEM seat from my '07 Custom. It's been stored since March'08. It doesn't have the locking bracket though. I needed that for my Mustang seat so you'd need to salvage that from your original.
There's a Kawi sportbike (04/05 ZX-10R) that uses about the same seat bracket as the VN900. I ordered one a year or so ago, which is what I am using now.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts