Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set that is both comfortable, and will allow me to fit through a 3'-0" exterior door. Actual opening is about 35" when you figure the jamb. I'm 6' with long arms.

Is this possible?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking for a set that is both comfortable, and will allow me to fit through a 3'-0" exterior door. Actual opening is about 35" when you figure the jamb. I'm 6' with long arms.

Is this possible?

I'm looking for the same. Let me know if you find anything and I'll do the same.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you looking for apes or just bars in general? I have Todd's cycle 14" apes on my bike, I'm 6' as well and they are really comfortable. Probably closer to 12" at the end height. Mine are exactly 35" end to end measured at the grip. With a little leeway to move the grips in further. I had to keep mine out a bit to wire them internally.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm looking for something like a buckhorn so I can hopefully keep the factory risers. Thought about drag bars but not sure if I could keep my windshield. Thanks for the input on the apes. You got a nice looking bike!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Might be all set

I found out that we're going to be at a different hotel next summer, and there's a big overhead door that leads right into the conference room. I think as long as my handlebars are narrower than eight feet, I'm golden.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts