Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall, Name is Sketter from Texas I have a '07 classic Lt .Bought it back in aug. last year had 9100 on it when i bought it. got over 12000 on it now. Bike was stock when I bought it since then I have added a Mustang seat, Vance and Hines slash cut pipes and a tour pack waiting for the shutdown to finish and I will be ordering hard bags for it. So if anybody is from south of houston give me a yell and we can go riding.

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey SKETTER11205,
I live in LaPorte, Welcome to the forums.
Waiting on a good day off so i can ride.
I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome to the forums from NC...

T

PS..you have done similar things as I have.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Welcome, sketter. This is a great forum, i hope you'll enjoy it as much as i have.

Don't know if you were aware of this or not, but...

You'll notice that ride4fun has "sent you a PM". We have the ability to send Private Messages to one another within the forum. To access it, if you look at the top of the page, you'll see a bold print saying "Welcome, sketter" (when you're logged in). Below that, underlined, it says "Private Messages". If you look in there, you'll find the message that ride4fun sent you, and you'll be able to respond if you so choose.

Hope your thumb heals quickly and you can get back up on two wheels again soon!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks for the info on the message on the email. Ya me too on my thumb got three more weeks with cast on my hand 3 inch wrapped is hard to work the throttle

·
Registered
95 Posts
Greetings

Greetings from VERY snowy IOWA Skeeter. The guys are great here and very helpful. Hope to chat soon.....Take Care:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts